Janssens Retro Royal Victorian VI36 Greenhouse
The Retro Victorian Greenhouse is similar to the Royal Victorian however it differs with the beautifully designed panels, and other details in the structures. It utilizes narrower 14" vertical panels of 4mm tempered glass, which may be an advantage in some weather situations, and also creates a different look by having decorative non-glass panels for the lower sections. The Retro Victorian is available in two spacious sizes.
The Victorian Greenhouse is one of the premier greenhouses in the “Helios” line of greenhouses from Janssens of Belgium. This company has been making high-end glass greenhouses for over 30 years. Since the introduction of the Victorian model, in 1999, they have become a leading supplier of this style of greenhouse in Europe. We are proud to now be the USA distributor of this very fine greenhouse.
The Victorian Greenhouse not only provides a first-class quality greenhouse environment, it also adds significant old fashion English style and beauty to your backyard. This is a classic English greenhouse. Janssens has improved on the overall design and internal growing environment of this style of greenhouse since it's initial release, while keeping the price lower than comparable models in this class. Available in three different sizes, the Victorian Greenhouse is suitable for almost any backyard application.
Features and Specifications of the Janssens Retro Royal Victorian VI36 Greenhouse
- 🌳 Dimensions:10'2" W x 19'11" L x 9' H
- 🌳 Side Walls: 6'7 High
- 🌳 Shoulder (with large gutter) 6'7" high - about 1 foot higher than other greenhouses
- 🌳 Space: 200 sqft
- 🌳 One set of double hinged doors
- 🌳 4" 1/4" high foundation frame included - others usually cost extra
- 🌳 4 Roof windows: come with an old fashioned spindle and a modern Automatic Window Opener.
- 🌳 2 Spindle Roof Window Openers (great in windy conditions), and 2 automatic window openers on other roof windows
- 🌳 Includes a misting system (customer has to provide a hose to connect to faucet)
- 🌳 TUV & GS tested and approved (similar to a UL listing).
- 🌳 2 Hinged doors with pumps.
- 🌳 Includes: Large gutters with down spouts
- 🌳 Glass Option: Uses 4mm tempered glass while other use only 3 mm glass
- 🌳 Polycarbonate Option: 10mm triple layer "X-Strong" Polycarbonate windows instead of glass.
- 🌳 X-Strong polycarbonate panels feature beveled edges with U-shaped metal end caps for increased durability.
- 🌳 Aluminum Profiles are larger,thicker, stronger than those of any competitor in this price range
- 🌳 Taller design – 1 foot higher – gives you more head space
- 🌳 Uses only single sheets of glass, instead of the more common overlapping smaller sections
- 🌳 Windows are held in place by substantial rubber seals, which provide better insulation - others only use metal clips
- 🌳 Vertical glass is only one piece - looks much nicer. Others use two overlapping pieces - which fills with dirt
- 🌳 Significantly better insulated then other glass greenhouses. How? Rubber seals, single pane window, and 4mm glass.
- 🌳 Colors available: Green or Black
- 🌳 Made in Belgium
We have a high demand of greenhouses. We strongly recommend placing the orders ASAP as we accept pre-orders. Sales will be on "first come first serve" basis. The inventory will run out fast as our European factories can't keep up with the demand.
Mulberry Greenhouses will handle your shipping from the minute you place the order until you receive it, we are committed to sending you order as fast we can.
✔ We offer free Standard Shipping in the Continental USA (sorry we don't ship outside of this area).