Shipping & Return Policy
Fast shipping and Easy Returns
Terms and Conditions:
Mulberry Greenhouses will handle your shipping from the minute you place the other until you receive, we are committed to sending you order as fast we can.
Before Placing an order:
- When placing the order please make sure you have easy access for an 18 wheeler (no narrow roads or hanging wires).
- The 18 wheeler is driven by one person, we ask that you are present to provide help. The truck usually comes with a lift gate and the delivery guy will do most of the work, however, we ask that you have a couple of people there to help unload and to sign off on the delivery.
- The delivery company provides curb side delivery. The delivery person cannot lift the greenhouse to a garage or another location. For large greenhouses, we recommend renting a fork lift to help carry the greenhouse to the specific location of your choice.
- Once the greenhouse is shipped, the freight company will call you to provide a timeframe for the delivery. Please make sure you or an authorized person is present during the delivery.
- ✔ We offer free Standard Shipping in the Continental USA.*
- ✔ After placing the order, you will be receiving a confirmation email . If the item is in stock, the manufacturer will ship the item within 5 business days. You will also be receiving a tracking number once the item ships (24 hours from the shipping date). if the item is not in stock, the supplier will let us know about the availability time frame necessary for the shipment to take place and we will update you.
- ✔ If you haven't heard from us 5 business days from placing the order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you contact us via the Contact US page.
✔ If you live in a rural area that has narrow roads, please understand that the greenhouses are not delivered in the regular UPS/FEDEX delivery trucks, they are actually delivered in regular PUP or 18-wheelers (with 9 feet high boxes